EVA NEW MEMBER BENEFITS BROCHURE
COMMUNITY ISSUES COMMITTEE REVIEW FORM
Use this form if you have a government relations issue that you would like to present to the EVA Community Issues Committee. Please email the completed form to Board@EastVillageSanDiego.com.
PRE-DESIGN COMMITTEE REVIEW FORM
Use this form if you have a design/development project that you would like to present to the EVA Pre-Design Committee. Please email the completed form to PreDesign@EastVillageSanDiego.com.
PUBLIC RIGHT OF WAY (PROW) REVIEW FORM
- Program Information (DOC) or (PDF)
- PROW Process (DOC) or (PDF)
- PROW Sticker (PDF)
- Initial Checklist and Approval Form (DOC) or (PDF)
- Renewal Checklist and Approval Form (DOC) or (PDF)
- Curb to Property Notice (PDF)
- Curb to Property Form (PDF)
SPECIAL EVENTS COMMITTEE REVIEW FORM
Use this form if you have a special event that you would like to present to the EVA Special Events Committee. Email the completed form to SpecialEvents@EastVillageSanDiego.com.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Request for Proposal for Street Banner Program—Vendor
The East Village Association is soliciting proposals for a Street Banner Program Vendor that will permit, print, install, un-install, and store East Village street banners.
East Village Association supports and promotes East Village businesses by establishing our community as San Diego’s livable urban village.
East Village Banner Specifics
Location: Please see attached map for compete locations. East Village Association maintains only a portion
of the banners in the East Village Business District boundaries as outlined in yellow on the map.
Large banners: 30” x 84”
Small banners: 24” x 52”
Light Pole Banner Management
Requirements for contracting with the East Village Association for the Street Banner Program must include the ability to:
• Print street banners
• Permit street banners
• Install street banners & brackets
• Remove street banners
• Repair street banners
• Maintain street banners & brackets
• Store street banners
Experience/Background of firm
Pricing and payment schedule
Submit proposals to Sunny Lee at email@example.com. The deadline to submit is Wednesday, May 31, 2017.
Civic San Diego (CivicSD) is actively soliciting applications for eligible projects to deploy New Markets Tax Credits. The New Markets Tax Credit Program provides below market financing with flexible terms to support high impact projects located in underserved neighborhoods.
Developers and operating businesses can use this investment tool to provide financing that is otherwise not available from traditional sources. This can apply to different types of projects, including mixed-use, office, retail, and health care.
Targeted Investment Requirements
• For-profit or non-profit entities are eligible
• Total project cost in the $8-20 million range (New Markets Tax Credit equity typically provides about 20%)
• Funding is for real estate development or to support ongoing operations
• The balance of project financing has been identified
• Site control and entitlements are already in place
• Project needs to provide a strong community benefit, including job creation
• Project has local community support
Projects located in highly distressed areas that generally have at least one or more of the following characteristics:
• Poverty rates greater than 30%
• Unemployment rates at least 1.5 times the national average
• Median income less than 60% of area median income
• Other distress factors such as designated food deserts or medically underserved areas
Civic San Diego is currently accepting applications for projects that can close the first or second quarter of 2017 or future projects to be financed in early 2018. For questions, please contact Michael Lengyel at (619) 533-7158 or firstname.lastname@example.org.